Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hot here at the Lakes

So after about 12 hours of traveling, two planes and a very tiny nissan car (looks smart carish) I've arrived here at the lakes region. Unfortunately AT&T has disappointed me again. No international service despite me planning ahead by 2 weeks. I sent a nasty gram from my computer to their website... So unless I get my service up and running my blog will be pictureless until I spend the time to download images from my big bad boy.

My diet is already so outta wack (good for me). Lots of cheese, bread, pasta; face it there ain't much else here in Italia. Oh... and my italian is horrible. I forgot how much the people outside the big cities don't speak my language. How rude of me to assume so.

Tomorrow starts yoga and ponies.
ciao.

No comments: