Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just my Daily View


My Tuesday was quite fun. I didn't sleep particularly well as I'm probably Jet lagging. I woke, did some stretches, yoga, ab work - then tumbled down stairs to the breakfast being served. I grabbed my usual euro favorite (a little museli, fruit and an egg). Then I raced up the hill for some yogic stretches with Dona and my seat on the horse.

I enjoyed the time. I felt the unspoken language between me and the horse. I felt the horse stop, when he sensed my balance was off. It was such a great way to learn non-verbal communication and how to engage in it (on and off the horse).

Later that afternoon a took a little nap (yes!), grabbed a bike and did a 10K hard ride around Montana Iseo (island mountain in the middle of Lake Iseo).

I completed the day with a great dinner with new friends Suzanne and Arie where we dined on Octopus (yum) and tasty loving wafer thin pizze, mine with fresh oregano, anchovy, arugula and a little grana (fresh parm). Ciao.

Image is from the horse stables looking out at the Montana Iseo. Do I need to say more?

No comments: